Tuesday, November 25, 2008

She's Home!!!

Well... Sunday my parents went to Spokane and brought my grandmother home!! Even though it will be trying and tough at times during these next two months. Due to that she still has no hip and won't till January 29th, when she goes back in for surgery. But I am so glad she is home for the holidays!! We are all taking turns staying nights with her and checking in on her during the day. She will have therapy, as Gritman will come in for that twice a week. My Aunt is coming this weekend and we are going to put up christmas around Granny's house!
I have been Working quite a few days at Good Samaritan lately, and on December 12th, I start the CNA class, so please say a prayer for me, as I take on this new journey!! As I call it. I never dreamed I would be doing this line of work. But I am enjoying, would be better if I was working day shift I think, due to I kind of like my evenings and nights with the family!
Terri started selling Scentsy, so if anyone wants to know more about it or wants to book a party or ANYTHING, let us know!! :) She is going to have a launch party here soon, so if your interested in this product, let us know. We would love to tell you all about it! :)

4 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

So glad to hear your grandma is home for Thanksgiving. Hope you get switched to days soon! You are going to make an amazing CNA! Keep up the hard work. (tell Terri I will re-order my scentsy's from her - I love mine!)

Anonymous said...

Glad everything is going well for you in this new job and I know you will do great as a CNA!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Happy Thanksgiving Janie!

tee said...

i am glad your grandma is home
keeping you all in my prayers
you will do good at being a cna
keep you chin up :)
tell terri that i to will order my scentsy from her , can you put her website link on my blog in a post so i can link it on my blog?
thanks
t