Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun Weekend!

This weekend was nice and relaxing. Its so nice to have one of those once in awhile! Yesterday after work I went and taught my technique class at Paper Pals and had a blast like usual!! Love that place!!! :) And then met up with Denise and her sister Clarissa and went to The Artisan Barn in Uniontown, WA. Then came home and had a wonderful night sleep!! Today I went and had Lunch with Terri at Smoky Moutian Pizzeria in the mall. Awesome food!!! Then we decided to go for a drive and take some nice fall photos. We also went to the U of I Arberitum as well! Beautiful there!!! Here is a collage of my weekend fun!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Remember Julie from Northwest Beauty? She got married there. It was incredible. I love the Arboretum!!

Shawna said...

Thanks for the comment on my layouts!!! Miss seeing ya at the store...you should come visit!

Shawna said...

Great talking to you last night...thanks for calling! Can't wait to get to visit with you!