Saturday, October 18, 2008

Life....

I am the type of person that trys to help people before caring or helping myself. What I say and do for people don't intend to hurt or make others feel worse if they are feeling bad. I have been though alot in my life and many things I say every day to get me through life. One of them is "This too shall Pass" To me being a christian and going through tough times, I take this quote to heart. It's something my grandmother has said to me in the almost 30 years of my life. Some people I know go though alot worse that I have and will ever go through, but my intentions in life are to help others and me saying the things I do, thats what I am trying to do. Not to harm them or make them feel worse about the situation. I have been told I am a good friend and want to be for all my friends. I don't want to be a bad friend, but to help in the way some people want I need to know how I can help. So if I ever say something wrong or out of line, I am sorry. My heart and help is really and truly there. At this time, everyone is going through lots of different problems but the only way to get through is to help each other in the best way we know how. If its something that we do or say, its the way we feel we are helping each other out. I love everyone in my life and they are forever in my heart now and forever. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't wonder how my friends and family are doing in there life and how is it possible to make their life better, while mine may be going down hill, I know others in my life are doing well. Thats how I have always been and always will be in my life.

To update everyone on my grandmother.... Well things didn't go as expected. She went in for surgery on thursday October 9th. And when the doctor came out, we already knew part of the bad news. They opened her hip up and it was full of infection. So what they ended up doing is taking the whole hip out and cleaning everything out and putting 16 antibiotic beads and a rod of Antibiotic down her femer bone. So right now she does not have a left hip at all and no control over her whole left leg. So this now reqires 6 weeks of IV antibiotic every eight hours. So my grandmother is up in Spokane at Royal Park Care Center where my Aunt Starla is a DNS at this nursing home. So she will be there for 6 weeks and is going through some really rough Therapy and when I saw her yesterday she was tired and I could tell it in her eyes. She was even too tired to get her hair done yesterday. She will then have a new hip put in her left side in 3 to 4 months from now. So I thought I would update you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

EXCELLENT post and I'm telling you now that nothing you ever say is hurtful. I should probably stop there, since you how how pissed I am about the current "situation"... HAHA! Don't you love blogs. The beauty is that they are your own, so whoever doesn't like it can suck on it.

LOVES LOVES LOVES ALWAYS.

Terri said...

I love you so much and you should know that. I am totally here for you. I miss you and I miss granny

Karen Tews Lien said...

So glad your Grandma is on her way to recovering. She is so lucky to have you and Terri!

You are always there for everyone, and I know that I value your friendship and support! But, don't forget to take care of yourself too! K