Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hello to All....

Hello to all, sorry for not writing for a bit. I started another new job! I am now working at Good Samaritain Village in Moscow in the Assisted Living department. I am mostly working the night shift. But lately have been training on all shifts so I can fill in if needed on those as well. I am enjoying it so far. I am sorry if I have been lacking on the being a friend and communicating with you all thing. My internal clock is on overload!! I am also still working for the Post Office as well. And teaching classes at Paper Pals as well.
Granny is going to be having a hip replacement on October 9th, 2008 in Spokane, WA. So we are preparing for that. She is still at the nursing home (Good Sam's) here in moscow. She has a brace on that goes around her waist and down her leg to keep that hip in place. So please say a extra prayer for her if you have an extra one to spare!
I sure hope everyone had a good summer and if I have not been the "friend" I was or need to be please be paitent with me. I am hoping that soon I will be able to go up to Athol to visit Ben's family up there. I really need to badly!! If you guys are reading this let me know when its a good time for you! Love you all!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all get busy, it's just the way life goes. The best thing about good friends is that they can go for long period of time apart, separated by miles and time, but nothing changes. Our hearts are still in the same place, and that's what counts. I'm glad you are enjoying your new job, I'm very excited for you! Let's get together whenever you have time to spare :) Love ya!

Ashley Peak said...

Hey Janie. I know I have been MIA from the blogging world, but I just wanted to let you know I got a new blog (this one)! I said an extra prayer for your Granny (who doesn't have extra prayers? :D). And I love the collage you did on your previous blog of the Palouse. Seriously, I want to print it and scrap it. Is that okay? Ha, ha. Love!

Christy said...

Just a quick Hi Janie and to say I love reading your Blog. Hope everything goes OK with your Grandma. Hope to see you soon. Don't get over tired and take care of you. You are in my thoughts and prayers and thank you for your support.
Love you