Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little Update!

Hello to all! I thought I would update you all with some good news! There seems to be a man in my life!! A different one than the one I talked about before. He doesn't live around here but we talk all the time. We will see what happens. For me after 3 years this is a good thing. I know I am still in the beginning stages of any type of relationship. But to feel like this is a new thing for me after this long. And I didn't meet him on the internet either!! Which isn't a bad thing either, Right Niece!! :) So anyway.... More on that later.... So if you see me smiling you know things are going well with M and I!!

Granny is still at Good Samaritan villiage and will be there untill at least the 18th this month when she has a dr's appointment to see what to do next. So its a sit and wait game now.


Here is a collage of photos that I took on Denise and I's way back to Pullman from Lewiston on Sunday. Great shots I think!!!


Karen - I am doing my class proposals right now and will get those off to you asap!! :) Also, sorry about yesterday. I actually had a good day visiting and shopping with Angie.


Here are few shots of IzzyB that I took, She belongs to Tina and is so precious and such a princess!!! Very cuddly and cute puppy!!







Also, On friday August 1st, my cousin Derek graduated Naval Acadamy Boot Camp! Here is a little collage of his graduation. In the one of the whole group he is the one holding the dk. blue (navy) flag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! That was a beautiful evening for taking photos. We'll have to go out soon and take some at sunset. I bet we'll get some great colors then! Good luck with 'M'. Go for gold baby you got nothing to lose!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Great shots Janie!