Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I am Alive!!!!

Hello to all my fellow Bloggers and friends, I wanted to blog so you didn't think I was dead or ran away.... Not getting rid of me that easy. hahahahaha!!!

Ok, since last blog, my life has been busy!! I started my CNA class at Good Sams on December 12th so been busy going to that. Along with working normal shifts at Good Sam and then the Post Office as well. But after Febuary 1st, I am no longer working at the Post Office. I can pick up more hours at Good Sams and eventually get benefits I hope!! Which in this time of my life I need most of all.... I am turning 30 this year after all. hahaha.

Granny is doing well, Shes been home and only gone out of the house to go to my cousin Derek's wedding on December 27th, 2008. We all had Christmas at her house and had a blast. All about 30 of us. But she leaves friday Jan 16th to go up to the nursing home in Spokane till her surgery on the 29th and then will also have to stay up there a few weeks after that. But she will be better and have a new hip as well!!! Yeah!!!!

Alright, I will have christmas and wedding photos up soon I promise!!!!!


Miss you all!!!!

Janie

5 comments:

Wendy said...

It's good to hear from you, Janie! You sound busy but you also sound content. Happy 2009 to you.

Shawna said...

WOW!!! You updated! Miss ya tons, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, you get your weekends back! We'll have to do a weekend trip to Spokane now!

Cathy said...

Janie,
Thank you for the beautiful comment on my blog re: my beautiful gd. Now you can understand why she's the love of my life!

Good luck to you with the CNA and best wishes and a speedy recovery to Grandma!

Chat soon...

tee said...

ive tagged ya .... see my blog :)