Sunday, July 6, 2008

Please say a Prayer

Please say a prayer if you do, for my grandmother. I was staying with my sister last night and we got a call at about midnight that she had been taken to the Emergency room, so we loaded up in PJ's and all and headed over to the Hospital. We finally found out at about 2am that she dislocated her left hip and would have to be put under and the doctor on call would put it back in. So Terri and I went home for a bit of Rest and were back up and at the Hospital at 7am. We waited till about 11am till the doctor came in and said they are calling in a Orthopedic to look at it and see what they want to do. She has had 2 masses on her thigh for a bit but they think that it was holding her hip in, and in those masses is fluid from her hip joint along with debree from her hip. She isn't having too much pain right now just resting alot. I spent untill about 7pm tonight and will go back in the a.m. I am staying with Terri again tonight. So please if you have an extra prayer please say it for her as we go through this.

Thanks!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you Granny and I'm praying for you! With the support of your family you will get through this and be up and about in no time :)

Karen Tews Lien said...

Hang in there Janie - she is so lucky to have both you and Teri to look after her.

Wendy said...

Awwww....sorry to hear about your grandma. I was very close with mine and know how awful it feels when something goes wrong. Unfortunately, as we get older, the body starts to "go wrong." There's no preventing it, but it sounds like she's got tons of great family and lots of prayer. I'll pray for as little pain as possible, and lots of great quality of life ahead of her. Peace to you! You are a good granddaughter.

tee said...

Janie
Ive been praying for you all. Hope your grandma is doing better . I am so missing u
t