Friday, April 18, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweetie!





The 19th of April is the Birthday of my dearest Benjamin. He would have been 29 years old. Oh how I miss him so much, each and every day. Some will try and tell me that it will get better and easier. Well some days I want to punch them, cause we all have our days… Right?? Usually around this time I go into a Depression. I try not to show it, but its there lurking in the body, soul and mind of mine. I treat it like any other day but sometimes, I just don’t want to get out of bed, but I do knowing I have to do it and go on. He was my world, I would of done anything and everything for that man. He knew it too. We had many happy memories. Many hours of Fishing, Playing Pool, Playing Chess and Checkers (even a game of chess that lasted 3 hours!!) We had many fun trips up to Schweitzer Mountain and drank coffee and sat and watched everyone ski and enjoyed the moment. And many trips to Sandpoint just to walk around town hand in hand. He wasn’t a man to be disgusted to walk anywhere holding my hand or have his arm around me. I haven’t ever had that before or since. I cherish all those moments I had with him and always will. He will never not be a part of my life. I still keep in contact with all his family and Love them all with ALL my heart. LOVE YOU GUYS!!! At this time of Year I will cry at the drop of a hat! So if you see me having a moment. Give me a second, because I may need it.

Again, Happy Birthday Sweetie, forever will you be in my heart. I love you and always will!

4 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Terri said...

I am here for you and will always be here for you. I love you

Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday Ben. I'm sorry I didn't meet you in person, but I feel like I know you in spirit. I met your parents with Janie back in November. We had so much snow! Good thing we had a four-wheel drive truck or we might still be camped out on their floor. Hey, if you run into my Grandma in heaven, tell her "tabby did it". She will laugh and know what you are talking about. I'm trying to help take care of Janie, just like you would want us to. Be at peace.

Your friend in spirit,
Denise

Wendy said...

Hey Janie. I'm sorry you're hurting. Ben sounds like the sort of man who needed to be prototyped! Everyone deserves such love and kindness--a kindred spirit with whom to play checkers and chess and go for walks. Wishing you peace--Wendy