Friday, April 18, 2008

Ranting.... And an Update!

I swear sometimes I wonder why I try! I am the type of person who will help anyone I can, in any possible way I can. Why is it when I can't help or am unable to figure out how to help someone. They decide to treat me like crap??? Am I that bad of a person??? Really am I? This week has been full! Next week is our Jr. Miss program here in Potlatch and of course for being on the committee is busy but I am also a Beck N' Call mom. This gives me a chance to play the "mom" role a little bit since I don't have kids of my own. I have worked every day this week at the Post Office since Tuesday due to come to find out my boss discovered this morning she has Shingles. So the doctor has housebound her till at least next tuesday. On a good note I have my techniques class on Sunday and have one more person that last month and everyone who signed up last month is doing it again!! So that is a little hope for me right? Next week will even be more stressfull for me, as with Jr. Miss on saturday, that means practice every night, plus dress rehersal on thursday and friday, the the show on Saturday!
I have now lost at total of 15.2 pounds with weight watchers. So that gives me a little happiness. I got back on monday night from house sitting for two weeks. And I am home for a bit then do it again for the same people starting May 2nd, for another 2 weeks. They have a really nice home and nice animals as well. (Only 2 horses, 1 dog, and 5 cats!)
This time of year is kind of a depressing, and sad time for me. But I will be posting about that in my next blog as I am going to go a bit more into it.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day, and have a blessed weekend!

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

You are as busy as I am. I can relate to your post. Try not to beat yourself up - I know I just take one day at a time. Sounds like you are "too good" at house sitting! I know we loved having you take care of our house and dogs! Sounds like we will have to reserve you 12 months in advance!!

Anonymous said...

I can SO relate to this post. I had the worst week, almost ever, last week and I'm still feeling the effects from it. I wonder when this gnawing feeling in my stomach is ever going to leave. I hate when life is dramatic. I hate when people have to shit all over your good day with their negativity and childish fits. It's selfish and rediculous and I wish we could all be free to tell everyone exactly what we think of them! Good thing we're going out to have fun tonight. I need a night of fun.