Monday, May 5, 2008

Good News!

Alright.... So finally I had some fantastic news!!! As many of you know I have been taking some PSP (Paint Shop Pro) Classes on making graphics and so on. Well I even dabbled in a bit of digital scrapbooking while doing this. Soooo.... Out of the blue today I get this email today from a Moderator in a Yahoo group I am in. They asked me to be a Moderator and take on some students. I am excited about this!! So I now have my own "students". What they will do is I will send them a lesson they will do the lesson and send it in to me to approve, then on to the next. I will be there for questions or for any help they need!! Just when I was wondering when will I get to use my graphic making knowledge. Now I get to!!!

Sooo.... Life for me lately has been busy. Potlatch had their Jr. Miss on April 26th and so that has calmed down in my life for a bit now. I am working a few more hours at Paper Pals the month of May. And a few hours at the Post Office as well!!! Tonight I attended a Class you could call it on Ebay and how the Post Office works with it. I have bought and sold on ebay but it was good to get a refresher course on it and learn a few more things!!

If you are reading this Mom 2, I won't be able to come up and see you guys this month as I am working at Paper Pals on Sundays. Can we make a date in June for me to come see you????? Love and Miss you both!! Give Maddie loves as well.

Also, my Godson Galileo is turning 2 on saturday. Where does the time go. And if anyone has any ideas on what to get a 2 year old please send them my way!!

Thanks everyone for all your support during my icky moods lately. I hope that they get better, and if I have done any one wrong or upset anyone please talk to me about it. I am so sorry.

Love you all,
Janie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When Trever turned 2, I got him this thing called an 'Aquadoodle' and both he and Amanda loved it. I got it at Wal-Mart, and it's this big mat that comes with these pens that only react with the mat and water and they can draw all kinds of stuff on the mat. It doesn't make any kind of mess because it only works with water. Very fun stuff.

That is SO cool about your graphic class! What an accomplishment! I know you have been doing those for quite some time now. How neat to be able to make your own graphics like that. I have forgotten all the tricks I learned in my graphic class at LCSC.

I too have been in a terribly ROTTEN mood, but I'm beginning to pull myself out of it. Sometimes we find ourselves so deep in a hole it seems like we'll never see the light of day again. But then gradually things get better and before you know it, you're happy again. Just always remember that you are SO loved by everyone who knows you. LOVES!