Thursday, July 9, 2009

Well Hello There!!

Yes, I am still alive! Work has been great, I took on yet another job there. I am now a CNA, Fill in Receptionist and also The Senior Housing Manager Assistant. So I have a little bit more responsiblity. But its fun! Today is my Granny's 4th hip surgery in less than a year. So mom and I are getting ready to head to Spokane here in a little bit.

Monday Terri and I started Water Aerobics through Gritman. Its at the old Latah Health Care Center in Moscow. We LOVE it, I pay for it the next morning but then I know I am working my muscles!!! I always thought that it was for the older people but I guess I have to fess up and realize I am getting older and there are people younger than I am going to it!

On a Creative note, I haven't done much in my craft studio. But I have been taking more classes at Paper Pals. Its so much fun being the student!! :) hehehe.

Hope you all have a wonderful day and hope you can stay cool out there!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy to hear Granny's surgery was finally a success! She must be so happy. Congrats on all your accomplishments at your job, I'm sure you do great! And water aerobics certainly isn't for 'old' people. Any kind of working out to get healthy and fit is for anyone of any age! You will come to love that sore feeling, it means you worked hard and have something to show (or at least feel) for it!