Sunday, April 19, 2009

WOW! I need to update this!

As I was looking at some blogs, I thought well I better look and mine, and boy was I in shock when I realized I hadn't updated it since febuary!! Well for those who don't know, I did pass my CNA and now have the card to prove it!!! I spend most of my time working and then some weekends I have been going up to Athol. Enjoying every minute of that, can't wait till summer and then go up and go fishing!! Well I will hopefully keep this updated more often!!! Can't promise it though!!!

More Next Time....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check your page a lot and I was wondering when you were going to update! I'm so excited for Saturday! We're going to have a blast! LOVE YOU!

Karen Tews Lien said...

Hi Janie! Ryan started his new job at Good Sams and said he saw you! He is so excited!