Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cleaning!!

So I come home after working monday and part of tuesday at Paper Pals. And I haven't stayed a night here at home for about 2 weeks! Well anyway, I come home and for some reason, I don't know why. But have this burst of cleaning energy!! I have been cleaning my bedroom/stamp area most of the day. And I am not done yet!!! It should be (I hope) all done by the beginning of next week. I want to be able to sit at my studio table and actally work on some projects I have in my head!! And class stuff. I just don't get inspired to do it when I look and things are piled on my table! Thats what I get for just putting stuff on the table for now untill I can get to it later! It just keeps piling up. So I am thinking of investing in some more storage drawers for paper and things. And my goal is to be able to have my cricut sitting out so I can use it when ever I need or want to!!! Got it get some use out of it right?? If anyone has any storage ideas for things PLEASE let me know!! My biggest thing right now is punches, ribbon, paper and of course everything else!!! hahaha.

I am however finding a few things I have been looking for!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats on the cleaning! I hope we can all get together for another stamp night sometime. Those are way fun!