Sunday, January 27, 2008

Tired...

Hello! How is everyones week going? Mine... Well I won't say what I wanna say on here. But mine was Crappy! I have been sick since monday. Its started in my chest and is still lingering in my chest, and sinus's. I sound alot worse that I feel today but still don't have too much energy. Then on friday my brother called to say a friend of his and a guy well known in Potlatch died up working in the woods friday. So we have been dealing with that as well. Its kind of a tragic story. My brother will be an honorary pall barer. So you never know whats going to happen to those you love or yourself. So tell those you love and see that you love them and when you can spend an extra minute with them. Do it!

Tomorrow is Weight Watchers for Terri and I. So we shall see how bad of a week it really was. Being sick I ate really good for the W.W. but didn't get in the exercise I wanted as everytime I tried I would start coughing and gave up!! So say a prayer for me that at least I didn't gain!!! hehehe.

Thanks for reading and LOVE you all!
Janie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love you too!