Saturday, January 19, 2008

My Week!

This week has been a life changing week, I began working out to the Biggest Loser Dvd's and they are working, I can feel it!! Also started a diet, which is Weight Watchers. Not doing any other diet but Weight Watchers. So I ask for all your support through out this journey. Weight Watchers is based on a point system, you can eat anything basically you want BUT you must figure out the points for that food. And you only have a certian amount of points you can eat every day based on your weight, exersize and a few other numbers. I am not asking for you anyone to tell me how to do it, cause I have done this process my whole life. But just be there in the bad and good times through out this.


Denise and I and her Sister Clarissa and her boyfriend Brandin went to dinner last night to Thai food and I was proud of myself I still had points left at the end of the day. Then we went to the movie 27 Dresses! Oh man I believe it may be on the top of my favorite movies!!!
Thanks for all your love and support!!
Janie


2 comments:

Terri said...

I support you in everyway. I love you so much and will do this journey with you. We will stick together. Think of the laughs that we have when we are working out!

Anonymous said...

I'll get those 5lb weights to you soon as I see you next.