Thursday, February 28, 2008

Long Time No Blog!

Hello Everyone, I know I haven't update in quite awhile. So I thought I would take time now and do that. So here it goes....

Weight Watchers is going O.K. was up 1.8 pounds this last week. Hopefully when I go on Monday I will be back down again! I will keep you posted though for sure... I hope! :)

Work is busy, I am working every day for a couple weeks as my boss is in Potlatch working in the mornings. So no lounging around for me! And plus now my dad is on "spring break-up" for work cause he is a logger. So he is home all the time now so I definately have things to do.

This last weekend was a BLAST for Terri, Denise, Clarissa and I. We went to Spokane and went shopping and stayed overnight at the Comfort Inn. It was alot of fun. We went to the Build-A-Bear Workshop in the Valley mall. It was so much fun. It was so cool to pick out your own animal and dress it. We even stuffed it ourselves by pushing the pedal. Mine was a bear and I dressed her in a Pink and black outfit along with a Hat! Her name is "Dottie" Here is a Picture of us all with our bears!


Then on the way home we saw a moose!! I love anything moose realated. This one is only my third one to see. The first two I was so mad at myself cause I usually take my camera with me EVERYWHERE. But didn't one day while going to potlatch. Well low and behold on the way home my dad and I saw 2 of them by the Mill that is near our house!! Here is a picture of our moose we saw coming home from Coeur D' Alene on Sunday!




Alright, here is my update! As more things happen I will keep you all informed!!!!! And Today I am working on Some Easter Cards for a Kids Easter Card Class I am teaching at the Moscow Paper Pals on March 15th. And I am also working on stuff for my Techniques Class I am teaching at the Pullman Paper Pals on March 16th!! This Techniques Class I will be doing every month and teaching 3 techniques every month. It will be so much fun, hope you join me!!!

Hugs,
Janie

2 comments:

Karen Tews Lien said...

I love moose too! How cool that you had your camera, great shot!

BTW, you have 2 people signed up for your technique class and I have had a few others ask about it!

Can't wait to see your samples.

Anonymous said...

I had a BLAST with you last weekend! We will have to do it again! And yeah we were really lucky the camera was out when we saw the moose. Good times!