Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blah Day!...

Hello to all, I thought I would update everyone on my weightloss progress. Well I have lost a total of 6.8 pounds and its going pretty well actually. I lost that in the first week, and last week I gained 3 pounds, but was warned that I would because I had been sick and my body had to get back to normal. So I came home that night and wanted to quit and told my mom I wasn't going back, but I kept on it and went back last night and I had lost the 3 pounds.But today I have just felt icky (not sick icky, just icky!). And felt like going into a corner and hiding out and crying my eyes out. I feel like I will never find someone to love and to love me back. I know it's partly because of Valentines day coming up. But for me, its just an ordinary day. Just think of me as you all are out having dinner and things. I will be home veggin on the couch watching Survivor. I don't know why I feel like that but I just hope everyone has those kinds of days. Work is going pretty well, keeping me busy at the Post Office with working a little extra at the Scrapbook Store. I have been also transfering stuff (as in photos, and documents and etc,) to a external hard drive. I am thinking of getting another one, to have one for music and one for all my other stuff. Got my taxes and everyone else in my families done too. All sent off and just waiting for the money. hehehe I plan to get a shirt or two with mine, don't want to get too many new clothes cause I hope to lose more weight!! Alright, I better get going and decide what this family is having for dinner!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hang in there. Losing weight is definitely a war. And there will be plenty of little battles. Some you win. Others you won't. I think you should be proud for starting. I think you should be proud every time you begin to give up and then decide to keep going.

Karen Tews Lien said...

Janie, you are doing so good. It is ok to feel the way you are feeling, but keep up the fight! You are such an amazing person and deserve only the best!