Thursday, January 10, 2008

Venting!!

Why is it that when we get older life gets so much harder?? Today I woke up fine and knowing I wanted to check on my brother because he hasn't been feeling too well. Well between my mom and I we keep trying to call him and he won't answer. So she finally sends him a text message on his cell phone to please call her. So what does he do... Text her that hes feeling a bit better and he is at home from work today. I instanly got a bit teary eyed, knowing he was home and not answering my phone calls. Many of you know the relationship I have with my brother and I love him so much. Andmost of you know the reason we are so close. But now he has moved out and it seems like communication is a not a word in his vocabulary!! But I believe there is a person that is also causeing this change in him. So those of you with brothers that are older and things does this normally happen and for him not to come visit his parents is not like him as well. He used to bring his laundry up and spend the day but now.. He has a washer and dryer in the house he is now living in. As I type this he is now texting me on my phone. So I guess I got worried for nothing... But as many of you know the story... I worry about him.

Sorry to vent to you but..... Didn't know what else to do to get it off my chest!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the lack in communication is normal. When my brother moved out he just stopped answering calls and coming around to visit and honestly now even half the time he still won't even answer my calls. Men are wierd like that. Most of them just simply hate talking on the phone, and won't answer for that reason. I know why you're worried about him, and I don't blame you. Just be there for him, and keep checking on him and letting him know that you're there for him when shit hits the fan again because with this one, I'm sure it will.